Venice Connected: the new Venice online booking service
10 February, 2009
“Venice Connected” is the new on-line booking system for public tourist services started on February 1st.
Now it is possible to book and buy on-line all this services:
– public transport in Venice and to all the Islands
– public water transport to/from the airport
– public bus transport to/from the airport
– Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL) tickets for tourist buses
– Communal parking in Piazzale Roma
– Civic Museums
– public toilets
– weddings at the Town Hall
But the most interesting think is that to buy reduced tickets, on-line bookings will be have to be made 15 days in advance.
And that prices will vary according to low, middle and high season, which will be marked respectively in green, blue and red days on the “Venice Connected” on-line calendar.
Will it works?