Negozio Olivetti in Saint Mark’s Plaza
21 April, 2011
There is something new to see in Saint Mark’s Plaza, the Olivetti Store, made in 1958 by the well-known architect Carlo Scarpa (the same of the Querini gardens) has been refurbished and will be open to the public (should be since tomorrow). It will be manage by the FAI.
This store has been forgotten for years and were used as glass shop, so it’s opening is a good news.